"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sometimes you have to go it alone

Having to deal with a lot of thing is sure a head ache, wonder how our parents deal with so many things at a time..well hats off to them.
Been more than a year in this place yet I find this place new and different, I know I complain a lot and I try my best not to yet I can't.
I always do things according to my mother but here I just can't do anything without her and I really miss her a lot.
I have been searching for a house but ended up with none. I don't have any idea whether I will get one or not but lets hope that I get one as soon as possible.

And am just done with all the hearings about the home shifting thing, there is nothing to talk about that, we are shifting not because we fought or we don't like each other nor there is any internal conflict, it's just that we want to live alone, and try a life, a life different from which we have been living till now but god knows what everyone else is thinking and concluding about that. And even we can say that we want to save our friendship till the end.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

No comments:

Post a Comment