"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Monday, October 8, 2012

Another hobby of mine!



I just love cooking, to be precise baking sounds the right word and I usually spend my time watching TLC and Fox history channel where most of the time cooking and baking shows are aired. I just love watching and noting the ingredients and procedures down so that later I can do self experiment in the kitchen.

Kitchen, I would describe it as my heaven. I just enjoy myself smelling, tasting and experimenting with the foods out there in kitchen, always eager to learn something new. 

My mom will always be there to taste and judge my dishes. She would say “It’s okay, concentrate more the next time you do that” even if I do some errors like less salt, more oil etc.  She was the one who taught me to knead flour, if not for her I wouldn’t have know what I know now and am very thankful to her.

So baking is another hobby, desire, interest of mine which makes me happy and satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment