"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Being alone is such a pain!

These days it's only me, I have been spending a lot of time alone. A time with one self, a time to know myself better. But when that time is to a great extent, it is really frustrating. First thing I am alone and second the alone thought keeps on haunting me, so it is kind a freaking thing and such a pain.

I am a very reserved person and I don't like crowd much, I usually avoid crowds. I just love spending my time with family, my group friends and sometimes alone but when that ''spending alone time'' is for a longer duration, it is somewhat killing me inside out and I guess life is better with others around even though it is hard to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment