"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just a thought

Having a cup of coffee alone, something just popped in my mind.

Life isn't just the same, people around me have changed, and even I have changed both in appearance as well as my way of thinking.

Life is just not simple as i have thought; it is a game, a whole new game. I never thought I would become like this but am happy though I have missed some important things on my way for i even got so many new things back.

Thinking about the past just makes me miss those wonderful days, the past memories...it's just too hard for me to think, it just brings tear to my eyes...friends, laughing and chatting, singing and dancing, with innocent face, no nothing not even a small lie back then among friends but now everything is the opposite.....everyone has grown up and living their own life, everyone  has changed and this is the present situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment