"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finally !

Finally everything is set and am kind a relaxed for now. Soon I will be flying back home and am so excited, at the same time a bit depressed as am going to miss my lovely ones and a lot of things out here.

Well I just can't wait to see my family and friends either, especially mom, nuchu, achu and Deki (my best friend), we are meeting after more than a year. We have been away from each other and things have changed a lot, we couldn't share all the details like we did during high school time and I missed her a lot. Well I am really excited to see her.

I shifted to my new house recently and am liking it. The family, they are awesome and my room it's really beautiful with purple color walls, my favorite. 

Everything is running smoothly as for now and am smiling more than I have in a long time... all thanks to special people in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment