"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Somebody's line and finding connection in them!

Collection of thoughts from last years: Happy reading :)

Think laughter is the best medicine? Add wine.

I wanted words but all I heard was nothing!

Band aids don't fix bullet holes!

Sometimes I forget putting myself first isn't selfish but necessary.

Sure I could go without coffee but it wouldn't be pretty. 

There is no beauty without some strangeness! 

Some nights I wish I could go back in life. Not to change shit, just to feel a couple things twice.

A private life is a happy life!

Coffee is always a good idea.

Make it simple but significant!

Old ways won't open new doors!

Note to self: let shit go!

We age not by years, but by stories!

You can be a good person with a kind heart and still say no.

Eating and reading are two pleasures that combine admirably!

Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities!

No comments:

Post a Comment