"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lucky I met you Achu ^^

Days turn into weeks and weeks into months
Months into years and so on
In which we come across different people
Some tend to leave memories behind while some keep their prints within us.
But meeting with one kind of a great individual is rare
Yet I got a person, whom I call my Awesome Brother.
A person good in look as well as in heart.
A person with a wink in his eyes and a killer smile
For whom most fall for.
Thank you so much for being there always, 
In every step I took, in every decision I made 
For loving and caring
Love you big brother ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment