"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Sunday, March 25, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

It is really funny that we people love watching people act, on television, even though we know that the whole thing is fiction. We wait for the next episode very anxiously. I, myself is one of a biggest follower of TV series.

Realizing about it I just found this very funny.  We tend to love one character in particular and we just can’t stop admiring them. We pick up their dialogues and behaviors.

It’s just a waste of time we think watching those series but if we really consider, they somehow show us the reality of life and we do get lots of knowledge from them.

Recently I just completed the series “Friends” which is one of the best American sitcom loved worldwide, total of 10 seasons and from the topic itself we get the idea of how the series would be. I just couldn’t stop myself from completing it and I completed it.

I am particularly in love with that one character “Joey Tribbiani” who acts as a struggling actor and a food lover who becomes famous for his role on “Days of our Lives” as Dr. Drake Ramoray.  Joey is a simple-minded man with many short-term girlfriends throughout the series but still I love him. He is the most stupid of all 6 with a loving charisma.  I just love the way he says “NICE” and “HOW YOU DOING?”  

I just can’t stop myself from watching some episodes again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment