"Close the door. Write with no one looking over your shoulder. Don't try to figure out what other people want to hear from you; figure out what you have to say. It's the one and only thing you have to offer. "
Barbara Kingsolver

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Writing my desire!


And again, it has been a while since I last wrote. Actually I didn’t know what to write till now and today am back with tangling thoughts of mine.

I write, but why??? That was the first thing which popped into my mind today: /

And after thinking a lot, going through it wisely, it just came out that writing is a desire, my fantasy where I can write anything what I want to, nobody there to stop me.

Writing is something that has kept me going, like writing small notes and thoughts in a book whenever I feel like I am out of place and this has helped me go through and I am happy.


I enjoy writing and that’s my thought for the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment